What is UC-II®?
The scientific breakthrough ingredient to your joint health, UC-II® Collagen has been clinically tested to support your joints. UC-II® is the patented form of an undenatured Type-II Collagen. Type-II Collagen is commonly found in your joints. It is specially processed in low manufacturing process to retain its native structure.
UC-II® Collagen has been shown to reduce and sooth joint discomfort (such as stiffness).
- UC-II® Collagen reduces joint discomfort, such as stiffness & promotes joint flexibility.
- Smaller! 1 mini tablet daily.
- Better! UC-II® clinically tested to support your joint.
- MORE Joint Supporting ingredients than Leading Brand!* Added with Vitamin C and 4 minerals.
UC-II® Collagen works differently from other joint health ingredients.
UC-II® Collagen can support joint function in worn out joints caused by wear and tear from daily activities, exercise and stress.
Promotes Collagen Formation
UC-II® Collagen promotes collagen formation for the improvement of joint flexibility/mobility.
Reduces Joint Discomfort
UC-II® Collagen decreases joint discomfort such as stiffness.
- Adults with joint discomfort.
- Adults actively participating in sports.
- Adults who desire to have better joint mobility and flexibility
- Adults who seek alternative choice of joint supplement (Glucosamine and Chondroitin).
For best results, take Caltrate® UC-II® Collagen with Caltrate® range of Calcium supplements.
Directions for Use
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Suitable for sodium restricted diets. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Use only as directed. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. Ask your doctor before use if you have impaired renal function. Consult your physician before taking this product if you are presently taking or have recently taken a prescription drug. Seek medical advice for use under 18 years. Ask your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. No added Lactose, Flavours, Gluten or Preservatives.